Monday, December 12, 2011

The great Haircut of 2011

Hey.

So theres been alot of different kind of posts in this here blog you see, but i usually keep very private about myself.

Well this here blog is supposed to share stuff about what i know & do, i figure it might be interesting to get to an idea of the guy behind it as well... maybe? okay i won't do it again. Cross my heart promise.

But, i had my hair-cut and made a little thing of it.



I even made a video!

The hair Artist is named Vincent, hes down on CDN Near Edouard Montpetit, he was going to close but was excited about the idea, such a gentleman, i think in total he gave me 3 haircuts at varying lengths to make sure i wouldn't be regretting it.

I hope he stays in business long enough that he can cut my hair again.








-Laurian

2 comments: